Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Hint of What's to Come

I was excited to finally get a chance to continue posting some new suspenders on Etsy today, but my "awesome" camera had other plans. First of all, it neglected to tell me that it was out of batteries until, well, it was out of batteries. Somehow, I got it to turn back on to take two more photos, but it certainly wasn't the best photo shoot. But you know, that's all moot, since, more importantly, my "awesome" camera also neglected to tell me that it was all out of memory, even though there were only a few photos on it. I hadn't realized that when I deleted photos from it, they simply went in its trash, which I then had to empty. I found this out when I tried to copy the pics onto my computer, and the only two there were the last two I took, but in some strange low quality version. But now my camera's memory is free, and its batteries are charging, and maybe tomorrow's weather will be more accommodating for picture taking (it was all dark and overcast today, with rain), so I should finally get to post some more. Although I have a number of different things going on now, I'd bumped these suspenders to top priority, since I wanted to post them in July. It's getting very close now. Here's a hint of what's to come:
.
.
.

Oh wait. I deleted their pics when I emptied the memory on my camera. I guess the pics were so bad I hadn't anticipated ever letting anyone see them. Perhaps my younger self is my wiser self. Sorry for misleading you.

Moral: Don't delete tomorrow's files today.

No comments:

Post a Comment